What about alcohol?
As people age their liver is less able to deal with alcohol.
A small amount may stimulate the appetite
It is advisable to have no more than two standard drinks a day and one alcohol free day a week.
A standard drink is a middie of beer or a glass of wine or a nip of spirits
- Help relieve constipation with fibre and fluid.
- Purple fruits and vegetables
- Rice & Pasta How to:
- Should I be worried about the cholesterol in eggs?
- National Meal Guidelines - Living healthily beyond 65 years of age
- What is the nutritional value of bananas?
- Let’s look at Magnesium