Protein from foods we eat, as well as using your muscles by being active helps to build and maintain healthy muscles. Losing muscles means losing strength, and increases the risk of falls. Meat, fish, chicken, eggs, nuts and dairy foods are all good protein sources.
In this video Corinne Cox, Meals on Wheels NSW Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian speaks about Protein.
- Help relieve constipation with fibre and fluid.
- Purple fruits and vegetables
- Rice & Pasta How to:
- Should I be worried about the cholesterol in eggs?
- National Meal Guidelines - Living healthily beyond 65 years of age
- What is the nutritional value of bananas?
- Let’s look at Magnesium