11th Mar 2021
It is estimated that 40% of older Australians who live at home are at risk of malnutrition. Our nutritionally dense meals are designed with older people in mind. Meals on Wheels developed the National Meal Guidelines, the first document of its kind specifically related to the nutritional requirements of older people.
In this video Corinne Cox, Meals on Wheels NSW Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian speaks about Malnutrition.
- Help relieve constipation with fibre and fluid.
- Purple fruits and vegetables
- Rice & Pasta How to:
- Should I be worried about the cholesterol in eggs?
- National Meal Guidelines - Living healthily beyond 65 years of age
- What is the nutritional value of bananas?
- Let’s look at Magnesium