Have you ever considered how beneficial a cup of tea can truly be?
30th Jul 2020
Here are a few examples of how different varieties can benefit you:
- Green tea - has a high content of flavonoids, or antioxidants, and it's in a group called catechins, which are known to have more beneficial properties than vitamins C and E. This makes them more useful in reducing disease and illness. It also has a reputation for aiding weight loss and increasing energy levels.
- Black tea - much like green tea, black tea is loaded with antioxidants that contribute to its medicinal value.
- Chamomile tea - due to its abundance of flavanoids and antioxidants, chamomile tea can strengthen the immune system, provide relief for symptoms of menstruation, reduce stress and can help you fall asleep at night.
- Peppermint tea - is also loaded with antioxidants that can boost the immune system and decrease your chance of experiencing flu and cold symptoms.
- Ginger tea - this tea's soothing and anti-inflammatory properties can provide great relief for nausea and an upset stomach caused by motion sickness. Ginger also works like a stimulator, so it can increase your energy when steeped into tea.