Chewing and Swallowing Video
In this video Corinne Cox, Meals on Wheels NSW Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian speaks about Chewing and Swallowing.
Meals on Wheels services can cater to those who may require meals that are easy to chew and swallow. This will be discussed during your initial assessment with your local Meals on Wheels service.
- Help relieve constipation with fibre and fluid.
- Purple fruits and vegetables
- Rice & Pasta How to:
- Should I be worried about the cholesterol in eggs?
- National Meal Guidelines - Living healthily beyond 65 years of age
- What is the nutritional value of bananas?
- Let’s look at Magnesium