2 Ingredient Scones
19th Aug 2020
Tea & Scones go together, like, well… Tea & Scones. Making them the perfect match for a morning or afternoon tea treat. This recipe is so quick and easy, it can be put together and on the table in no time at all, when unexpected visitors drop by.
500g Self Raising Flour
500g Thickened Cream
Your choice of toppings such as:
Jam & Cream, Golden Syrup, Maple Syrup or Lemon Butter just to name a few.Instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- In a large bowl combine flour & cream.
- Once combined tip out onto a lightly floured surface and flatten dough out ever so lightly to about a 4cm thickness (Over working the dough will result in tough scones).
- Using a scone cutter, cut them out and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place tray on middle shelf of oven and bake for approx. 12 - 15min until just golden on top and cooked through.
Best served warm with your favourite toppings.
(Scones can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months)