2 Ingredient Scones
500g Self Raising Flour
500g Thickened Cream
Your choice of toppings such as:
Jam & Cream, Golden Syrup, Maple Syrup or Lemon Butter just to name a few.Instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- In a large bowl combine flour & cream.
- Once combined tip out onto a lightly floured surface and flatten dough out ever so lightly to about a 4cm thickness (Over working the dough will result in tough scones).
- Using a scone cutter, cut them out and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place tray on middle shelf of oven and bake for approx. 12 - 15min until just golden on top and cooked through.
Best served warm with your favourite toppings.
(Scones can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months)